Skin Conditions Treated With HydraFacial MD®
If you haven’t heard of the HydraFacial before, then it’s time to meet your new favorite skincare treatment!
The HydraFacial is an innovative non-surgical treatment that uses a multi-step system to clear away dead skin, remove impurities, and reinvigorate cellular turnover. Most HydraFacial treatments – yes, they’re customizable! – use the following four steps:
- Cleanse: The skin is prepared for the overall treatment; within minutes, you’ll see dirt, impurities, and other radiance-blocking elements wiped away. The cleansing step also helps ensure that other products are being absorbed by deeper layers of the dermis.
- Exfoliation: During this stage, a gentle microdermabrasion will be used to remove dead skin cells that are preventing optimized cellular turnover. Exfoliation will begin the process of minimizing wrinkles, fine lines, and uneven skin tone.
- Extraction: Ready to say goodbye to blackheads, whiteheads, and every facial impurity in-between? This stage of a HydraFacial manually removes impurities so you can enjoy smooth, glowing skin again.
- Hydration: All that extraction and exfoliation means your skin is ready to soak up some hydration! This final stage of the HydraFacial involves luxuriating your skin in serums, creams, and other topicals designed to help you enjoy your most radiant self.
Schedule a consultation to achieve the healthiest skin of your lifeContact Us
The HydraFacial combines the best technology with efficiency, as most clients are able to enjoy this procedure within the span of 30 minutes.
Wondering what skin conditions can be treated with the HydraFacial? Everything – and we truly mean it! But to be more specific, the HydraFacial can treat:
- Fine lines
- Uneven skin tone
- Enlarged, congested pores
- Mild acne
- Oily pores
- Skin laxity
- And more!
Ready to learn more about the HydraFacial? Schedule your consultation at Plymouth Meeting Dermatology, serving the Philadelphia metro area. 610.828.0400