Every single person is unique with their different challenges, wants and needs, and everyone deserves to have beautiful, healthy skin. When a new patient walks through the doors at Dermatology Associates of Plymouth Meeting, our doctors and staff see the person under the skin. Health and aesthetics are never one-size-fits-all endeavors. As the premier destination for aesthetic and medical skin health needs, we are committed to finding the individual solution that serves you best. Your health and happiness are the gauges by which we measure success. We are committed to achieving your goals, and we have the most advanced tools and use the latest procedures to achieve them. Most importantly, our team is as skilled as any in the world.
Expertise meets love of skin.
Knowledge meets passion.
You know you are in good hands at Dermatology Associates of Plymouth Meeting. Our medical, surgical and aesthetic dermatologists have over 100 years of combined experience to ensure your experience is the best it can be, and you get the results you want and need. If you love your skin, trust us to take care of it. And if you don't already love it, you will, after you benefit from our expertise and skill.
We connect with people to treat people.
You are our first priority. That is why our physicians are always accessible to their patients, and our staff make themselves available to you. We want to deal with you as a person on your terms. So, when you call, you won’t get a call center. You’ll talk to real people at every point of contact.
I get my annual skin check at DAOPM every year, and they are thorough, conscientious, friendly, and extremely professional.
The whole visit was quick and efficient. The staff is very friendly and professional.
I have only had very positive experiences and outcomes. I've had multiple surgeries for skin cancer. I highly recommend them!
I recently had several visits at their office and it could not have been better. The total staff was super. Everything was EXCELLENT.
They always explain exactly what is going on and what is going to happen. They are efficient. I always have a positive experience here.
We’re here to give you the healthy,
beautiful skin you deserve.
Whether you have had a family history of skin conditions or are generally concerned about the health of your skin, come to an appointment with one of our dermatologists.
We specialize in the recognition and treatment of skin malignancies. Our practice treats cancerous and non-cancerous lesions using Mohs micrographic surgery.
Our dermatologists are committed to using the most advanced skin care techniques, providing superior service and helping people achieve visible results.
Over 40 Years of Innovation and Leadership
Since our founding in 1981, we have taken a leadership position in the industry, publishing countless articles, delivering lectures and serving on prestigious medical boards. Our practice is currently playing a vital role in several important medical studies. When you entrust your care to our doctors, whether for a medical or aesthetic procedure, you are being treated by the doctors other doctors look to and learn from.
Our accolades and credentials include:
- We have been published in esteemed medical journals including:
- Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
- Facial Plastic Surgery Clinics of North America
- Experimental Dermatology
- Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology
- Cancer Research
- Journal of Experimental Medicine
- Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology
- JAAD Case Reports
- Journa l of Investigative Dermatology
- Dermatologic Surgery and others
- We have delivered presentations and lectures at the following:
- Saudi Cosmetic Dermatology Conference
- Society of Investigative Dermatology Meeting in Montreal, Canada
- Gross and Microscopic Symposium at the American Academy of Dermatology in Orlando, Florida
- Annual Hawaii Dermatology Seminar in Maui, Hawaii
- Mexican Academy of Dermatology in Mexico City, Mexico
- International Investigative Dermatology meeting in Kyoto, Japan
- Dubai Derma in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- European Society for Dermatological Research in Copenhagen, Denmark
- We have current Consultant Relationships with pharmaceutical companies including:
- Castle Medical Group
- Our doctors have received countless awards, including:
- Gold Foundation Humanism Awards
- Walter F. Rosenberg Award in Dermatology
- Presidential Citation Award
- Johnson-Beerman Award 1st Prize Winner for Research
- Organizations our physicians have served among the leadership for:
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Cartessa Medical Advisory Board
- Thomas Jefferson University Department of Dermatology and Cutaneous Biology as Chief Resident
- Board of Directors for the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Board of Directors for Laser Medicine
- Board of Directors for American Society for Laser Medicine and Surger
- Recognitions from the following institutions:
- Children’s National Medical Center
- Philadelphia College of Physicians
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
We have a laser focus on lasers.
The hand of the physician wielding the laser is at least as important as the laser itself. At Dermatology Associates of Plymouth Meeting, you will be treated by some of the nation’s leading doctors in the field, Thomas Griffin, Jr. M.D. and Nazanin Saedi, M.D., with the latest and most powerful lasers on the market. It is the knowledge and experience of our doctors that set our practice apart.