The Latest Trends in Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvenation
Advancements and innovations in non-surgical facial rejuvenation have made these treatments increasingly popular in recent years. With the cooler months of fall and the upcoming holiday season upon us, now is a great time to explore non-surgical rejuvenation treatments from Dermatology Associates of Plymouth Meeting to feel and look your best heading into another new year.
Understanding Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvenation
So, what exactly does non-surgical facial rejuvenation entail? The exact process can vary depending on the precise treatment being administered. In general, however, non-surgical rejuvenation is focused on enhancing the look and feel of the skin non-invasively, using MedSpa services, dermal fillers, laser treatments and other options to optimize results.
Of course, not all rejuvenation treatments are created equal. If you’re considering having a treatment done, it’s important to find an experienced and skilled team with plenty of experience with the latest non-surgical facial rejuvenation methods. At Dermatology Associates of Plymouth Meeting, our team offers the expert care you deserve in a welcoming environment.
Expert Care With Dr. Thomas Griffin and Dr. Nazanin Saedi
Since 1981, our clinic has been providing quality dermatological care to patients while positioning ourselves as a leader in cosmetic dermatology and clinical aesthetics.
Our very own Dr. Thomas Griffin and Dr. Nazanin Saedi share many years of combined experience, specializing in such services as laser treatments, prejuvenation and anti-aging, filler injections and more. With their long standing expertise and knowledge of the latest non-surgical rejuvenation methods, they are able to provide custom-tailored treatments to patients.
Trending Non-Surgical Treatments for the Fall
Whether you’re looking to eliminate the appearance of wrinkles and scars or enjoy more youthful, vibrant-looking skin, there are a number of treatment options available to you.
Treatments for Wrinkles and Scars
If you’re tired of looking at unsightly facial wrinkles and scars, we perform a few non-surgical options in our office. These include:
- HALO Pro – A laser treatment that resurfaces the skin by replacing damaged cells with new cells.
- MOXI – A laser treatment that creates micro-coagulation zones in the skin to reveal a healthier, more vibrant complexion.
- CoolPeel CO2 & ProFractional Erbium – Non-ablative laser treatments that stimulate the body’s natural healing response in the skin, stimulating collagen growth in the process.
- SofWave & TempSure – A laser treatment that heats skin tissues to stimulate collagen production, eliminating the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Dermal Fillers and Injections
Another option for addressing facial wrinkles, volume loss and even chin fat is that of dermal fillers and injections performed here in our office. Specific treatments to consider include:
- Restylane, Belotero, Radiesse and Juvederm injections for addressing volume loss and wrinkles
- Botox and Dysport fillers to reduce facial wrinkles with lasting results
- Kybella injections to disrupt and break down unwanted fat below the chin
MedSpa Services for Radiant Fall Skin
Brighten the appearance of your skin and beautify your complexion just in time for fall with MedSpa services from our clinic. We offer:
- Chemical Peels and HydraFacial MD to exfoliate and brighten skin
- Photofacials to address discoloration and deliver a radiant complexion
- Microdermabrasion to remove dead and damaged skin cells, revealing healthier skin underneath
Addressing Skin Discoloration
Why Fall Is the Ideal Time for Rejuvenation
There are many reasons to consider fall the ideal time for non-surgical facial rejuvenation. First and foremost, the fall months mean shorter days with less inherent sun exposure to the skin. This reduction helps to minimize some of the risks associated with sun exposure following treatment.
Meanwhile, having your treatment(s) done early in the fall means that you can fully recover and enjoy your maximum results in time for the holiday season. As a result, you can host gatherings and attend those special holiday parties with a greater sense of self-confidence.
Why Choose Dermatology Associates of Plymouth Meeting
From dermal fillers and injections to laser treatments and chemical peels, many safe and effective non-surgical rejuvenation options are available these days. If you’ve been considering a treatment to help you feel and look your best, there has never been a better time to make this investment in yourself. Just be sure you’re trusting your treatment with skilled, experienced dermatologists who can help you achieve the best results.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
Interested in learning more about our non-surgical facial rejuvenation treatments or scheduling your consultation? Get in touch with our team at Dermatology Associates of Plymouth Meeting to get started! You can reach our office by calling (610) 947-4322 or by submitting an appointment request online.